Parents were recently asked their opinions of the school.
- 98% of parents agree or strongly agree that their child is making good progress in their work (2% didn’t know).
- 100% of parents agree or strongly agree that the teaching at school is good.
- 100% of parent agree or strongly agree that the school provides you with the opportunity to find out how their child is doing.
- 100% of parents agree or strongly agree that there is at least one member of staff they feel comfortable approaching with questions or concerns
- 100% of parents agree or strongly agree that that the school expects they child to work hard and achieve their best.
- 98% of parents agree or strongly agree that teachers and teaching assistants treat their child fairly (2% didn’t know).
Please read some of their comments
- My daughter is doing really well in Year 1. She enjoys learning and always talks about what she has been doing that day.
- All staff are pleasant and helpful. Child loves coming to school.
- My son loves coming to school and being part of Newchurch Primary. He’s very proud of his school. When we have experienced any problems, I feel staff are very approachable and have always sorted out any issues. Thank you for all you do for my son.
- Newchurch is a special school where my child feels part of a family. School is enabling her to grow into a kind wonderful person.
- I think everything is going okay and my child is very happy at school. Mrs X is the best teacher my child has ever had, and I can talk to her about anything.